Exp:


SoapFault::__set_state(array( 'message' => 'looks like we got no XML document', 'string' => '', 'code' => 0, 'file' => '/var/www/vhosts/englanddarts.co.uk/httpdocs/shop.php', 'line' => 20, 'trace' => array ( 0 => array ( 'file' => '/var/www/vhosts/englanddarts.co.uk/httpdocs/shop.php', 'line' => 20, 'function' => '__soapCall', 'class' => 'SoapClient', 'type' => '->', 'args' => array ( 0 => 'get_page', 1 => array ( 0 => array ( 'shop_id' => 33, ), 1 => array ( ), ), ), ), ), 'previous' => NULL, 'faultstring' => 'looks like we got no XML document', 'faultcode' => 'Client', 'faultcodens' => 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/', ))